The ‘Funny Files’: 5 funny posts from the Maflingo archives.
The Maflingo ‘Funny Files’.
Hello readers! I hope you are well! I’m away on our family holiday in Norfolk this week, but I haven’t forgotten you, (please don’t forget about me!). Whether you’ve been visiting my blog since my very first post, or whether you’re here for the first time, I thought my blogging break might be a good time to rummage through the Maflingo archives. Here’s a selection of goodies from Maflingo’s ‘Funny Files’. Enjoy!
My 5 favourite funny posts.
- Room 101: SmartOne Toilet Dispensers. Is it just me or have you been a victim of this scourge on the toilets of Great Britain?
- I’m suffering from Very British Problems. I thought it was just me but it appears we are a nation of socially awkward oddballs and I am suffering from Very British Problems.
- Children’s birthday parties: 7 reasons why I want a ‘retro’ party revival. I think it’s time to add another item to our list of retro ‘must-haves’…The children’s birthday party.
- 5 things that belong in my ‘Room 101’. What are your pet peeves? What do you want to consign to Room 101, never to be seen again? Find out my top 5 Room 101 nominations.
- Why I want a dog , but can’t have a dog. Doggy yes? Doggy no? Find out why I want a dog and why I have to keep talking myself out of it.
I hope some of these posts raised a smile, or even better, a full blown snort!
Normal service will resume next week! In the meantime, have a great weekend!
Pin for later:
Great selection of posts Jane. I’ve voted for you. Enjoy your holidays. x Thanks for linking up to #FridayFrolics
Thanks so much for your support, Claire!
Now what interests and amazes me is that you can, blog, look after 2 kids and have a nice time on holiday all at the same time. How do you do it?
Izzy, I do it by: staying up late, getting up early, automating my posts and tweets when I’m on holiday. Plus, I’m a Stay at home mum since leaving my job so I get a lot done when girls are at school. It does take lots of time though and I operate on very little sleep!