The ‘DIY Files’: 5 DIY posts from the Maflingo archives.
The Maflingo ‘DIY Files’.
Hello readers! As you read this, we’ll be halfway through our family holiday in Norfolk. Whether you’ve been visiting my blog since my very first post, or whether you’re here for the first time, I thought my blogging break might be a good time to rummage through the Maflingo archives. Here’s a selection of goodies from Maflingo’s ‘DIY’ files. Enjoy!
My 5 favourite DIY posts.
- ‘Ikea hack’ dining room to den: The big reveal. We wanted to turn our old dining room into the study of our dreams, on a budget and in a hurry, without compromising on the style and the finish. Simples!
- Children’s Ikea hack bedroom makeover part 1: Before. In part 1 of this two part series I take you through the design, planning and inspiration for our youngest daughter’s bedroom makeover.
- Children’s Ikea hack bedroom makeover part 2: The ‘big reveal’. In part 2 of this two part series I reveal the finished bedroom. Was it a triumph or a disaster? Did it all go smoothly or were there mishaps along the way?
- DIY desk. We added some finishing touches to our ‘Children’s Ikea Hack bedroom makeover’ with our DIY MDF desk and Ikea Swivel Chair.
- Cube Shelves. We’ve added some finishing touches to our ‘Children’s Ikea Hack bedroom makeover’ with this set of 3 white cube shelves from B & Q.
I hope some of these posts have inspired you with ideas for your own projects.
My rummage through the archives will continue later this week with a look at some of my favourite funny posts.
Bye for now.
Pin for later:
I love how many of your posts include the words ‘IKEA Hack’ haha – I’m obsessed with them! In fact a hack of any kind so all of your posts are right up my street! And congrats on your nominations! #HomeEtc x
Thanks very much for your lovely comment. Yep, can’t beat a good hack! Tweet me any links if you do some!
You certainly have a great collection of Ikea hack posts. We’re in the middle of one ourselves at the moment.
Good luck with the awards.
Love a good DIY post and anything you do/create yourself is so rewarding isn’t it?!
Thanks for sharing 🙂 Jess xx
You definitely can’t beat an ikea hack! Looking forward to plenty more 🙂 #homeetc