The ‘Inspiration Files’: 5 Inspirational posts from the Maflingo archives.
The Maflingo ‘Inspiration Files’.
Hello readers! As you read this, we’ll have set up our touring caravan in Sandringham,(not in the Queen’s garden, but close enough), for our family holiday in Norfolk. Whether you’ve been visiting my blog since my very first post, or whether you’re here for the first time, I thought my blogging break might be a good time to rummage through the Maflingo archives. Here’s a selection of goodies from Maflingo’s ‘Inspiration’ files. Enjoy!
My 5 favourite inspirational and thought-provoking posts.
- Things that made me cry this week: A letter to J.K. Rowling. How a letter from a young cancer sufferer’s mother to J.K. Rowling made me cry.
- On blogging and being thankful. Five months into my blogging adventure and it seems like a good time to reflect on life after pharmacy and tell you why I’m a thankful blogger.
- My top 10 Wimbledon moments. Wimbledon is the reason I love tennis. Find out why as I list my top 10 Wimbledon moments from my treasure trove of memories.
- Where’s the good news? Where’s the ‘and finally’? I find myself yearning for the ‘and finally’…The good news story that we could always rely on at the end of a bulletin to restore our faith in humanity. Why I’d love my blog to be your ‘and finally’.
- Thank you: My ode to teachers. It’s the end of another school year and the end of an era as a much-loved teacher leaves. I pay tribute to teachers with my ‘Thank you’ poem.
I hope some of these posts have inspired you.
My rummage through the archives will continue later this week with a look at some of my favourite DIY posts.
Bye for now.
Pin for later: